In every textile based product be it soft furnishing, suit or dupatta, three things matter the most are texture, comfort and design. Finding products that are soft in texture, comfortable to use and attractive in design is a tough job because it requires a lot of time to search for that particular piece of textile. But customers need not worry more because a piece of cloth that is rich in texture and design and render comfort is available with us. We are Indian Ikat Handloom Textiles, a new entrant in the Textile Industry that specializes in performing world famous Ikat, dyeing technique, so as to give unique and impressive pattern to suits, dupattas, sarees and dress materials. We started functioning in the year 2017 as a Manufacturer and Supplier of Pochampally Ikat Cotton Fabrics, Pochampally Ikat Cotton Sarees, Pochampally Ikat Silk Sarees, Pochampally Ikat Dress Materials, and other Ikat based textiles. In addition to aforesaid cloths and dress materials, we also deal in soft furnishings like Bedsheets, Door/Windows Curtains and Diwan Sets.
Indian Ikat Handloom Textiles aims at the following:
- Becoming the most successful and leading company in textile industry
- Delivering utmost satisfaction to our cherished clients
- Achieving unbeatable heights
- We are a newbie company that believes in serving a huge customer base and making the most of customer's contentment. Being a start up company, we possess all similar things that an experienced company have like Two handmade and well-structured production units.
- Skilled, dexterous and hard working team of designers, weavers, and craftsman perform activities like dyeing, weaving, quality testing and packing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and fulfill customer's demands.
Our area of expertise lies in designing Pochampally Ikat Cotton Fabrics, Pochampally Ikat Silk Sarees, and other fabrics using widely appreciated Ikat dyeing technique. Silk and cotton fabrics are the two main fabrics upon which we perform ikat technique and later weave the fabrics. To form resist pattern, our designers envision a design on graph paper, so as to keep in mind warp and weft, which they then transfer to yarn. They further bind the edges of the cloth that is to be designed, tightly wrap it and then die. To give cloth a new pattern using another color, our designers repeat the process by altering the binding. Dye resistant ties are used by us to perform Ikat technique and prevent tied parts from coloring. These ties are then untied, and strung on the loom. The beautifully patterned cloth is then delivered to our customers after weaving.